Friday, January 12, 2007

What's With the Comments?

OK, Bloglines, what's up with all of these ridiculous comments, advertising crap? The last place I actually thought that spammers could post was on someone's blog, for gods sake! If you guys can't find some way to keep the spammers out, I'll have to get rid of these blogs I have here. And I loved this site. But the stupid advertising, left as "comments" stink! I guess we have to put up with aggravation from all over the place. We are invaded in our homes via the telephone by telemarketers and advertisers, we are now invaded on our blogs by the garbage. I guess my next step is to make it impossible for people to leave comments. That's really ashame too. But, I suppose if I don;t want to have to delete a crap load of so called "comments" each time I come here, I have 2 choices. Get rid of the blog or stop all comments. Ya' know what? I think I'll just put a stop to all the comments right now.
Note to SPAMMERS....YOU PEOPLE SUCK! TRUST ME...THE INTERNET COMMUNITY HATES YOU AND DOES NOT BUY YOUR CRAP WHEN YOU INVADE ON PEOPLE! GO AWAY!

No comments: