Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Stop the World, I Want to Get Off!

You know how some days you reach a point where you have had all that you can handle and you just know that you can't handle any more? I have been piling so much stuff on my plate here lately that I do get so overwhelmed sometimes, I don't know which end is up some days. I also know that is my fault, too. But then there are times when I have to try and deal with another person deliberately pushing my buttons and sometimes I think this is because it must be fun to see just where my breaking point is. This is my breaking point. I have come to that place, where, I know that if I go any farther, I will most likely self destruct. And again, this will be one hundred percent MY fault. But what do you do when you find yourself int this position?

No comments: