Thursday, September 15, 2005

Even The Everready Bunny Gets Tired, Sometimes

I think that every now and then every one of us goes through a time during our lives when we are feeling like whatever we touch, or try and accomplish, we end up getting the finger. I know that there are times that I feel that way. I always try as hard as I can to do the best that I can with what I have got. I'll admit that what I've got ain't much, but I make the best of it. I'm human, so yes, I have been known to complain and I have also had myself a pity party or two; but never at any time, have I ever just sat back and allowed somebody else to take care of my responsibilities for me. I have handled every one of those myself. There has even been times when I have handled someone else's responsibilities

No comments: